Monday, April 5, 2010

Glorious Easter

Easter was so wonderful! I managed to get 2 truckloads of mulch spread before the weekend and it looked so pretty with the contrast of the bright yellow daffodils and other plant greenery glowing in the sunshine. The music and choir at church were wonderful as well as the sermon. Yeah, Jesus! Good job! Afterwards, Mom and Dad, daughters and son-in-law came for lunch. The weather was beautiful and we spent all afternoon outside sitting and chatting and rounded out the evening playing the Monopoly card game and laughing and teasing. I never like the boardgame Monopoly, but I could play the card game endlessly.

It's back to work this morning. The guild has their huge bi-annual quilt show this coming Saturday and I've got to get a few more things ready. I am really getting excited to see all the displays and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment