Wednesday, June 9, 2010

To My Customers

I wanted to post this information to my sweet customers. My daddy is very ill and we do not expect him to live many more days. I have spent much time at the hospital and time at my mom's home trying to make Hospice work. Much of the burden has been on my mom and sister and I really feel I need to concentrate more time with them. Today he is being moved to a hospital environment again and I will be heading there soon. I have been trying very hard to keep quilting but I have not had much time. I am sorry I have fallen behind but I need to put daddy and my family first right now. I will continue to finish your quilts, it just won't be a return as quickly as we had planned. I have only finished 2 this week. I still plan to have all the quilts I have on my shelves finished by mid July. All new quilts I receive, and I know several of you are on the waiting list, will probably not be attended to until July. Thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. Viki - sending you warm hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viki- I just read your latest post, my prayers will follow you, your dad and your family, wish I was there to give you a real hug!Love, Solveig

    ReplyDelete