Sunday, November 21, 2010
Quilt of the Week - November 21
Betty's was a big one and I thought I'd never get it done. My thread just kept breaking and breaking. I changed the needle, put silicone on the thread cone, checked the thread path, cleaned the rails, changed thread, Aaarrrrggg! Finally, I remembered that on my new machine, I have to turn the needle just a tad to the right, instead of having the eye look straight forward. I had just changed the needle and totally forgot about turning it. Yep, that was it. I finished it with flying colors, that is until I took a picture of it to put on my webshots and blog, where I saw I had missed 3 little 2 1/2 inc squares in the corner. Now I have to muscle it back on the machine and re-pin and quilt 15 seconds. Aaarrgggg again!