After 3 years and countless struggles with this quilt it is all done except for the binding. I bought the pack of patterns on a trip to Oregon. After I got it home, I realized it needed a special ruler, which I decided I could do without, but was wrong. I was 1/4 inch off when it came to putting the row on after the center star was finished. Now that may not seem like a lot, but I wanted to enter this in Machine Quilter's Showcase a year ago in the BOM category. I was frustrated and put it away. Then MQS announced they were going to do a BOM category again this year, so I dug out the quilt and worked out the bug. I was so excited to enter and had it on my machine to quilt a week before the entry deadline when a customer called me an insisted I get her quilt done for an event. This was no pleasant discussion and I finally caved and did her quilt, making me miss my deadline. Back on the shelf it went again. Finally, yesterday I took it back out, loaded it up and finished quilting it. So after 3 years, here it is....TaDa!