I'm still working on the last of 3 king sized Rossville Quilt Block of the Month. All have the same pattern and the same fabric so I won't be posting the same quilt over and over. I have some interesting ones coming up next week, though.
I did finally finish my Kindle Cover. It is a little too snug after I did the topstitching so am considering removing that. The pattern was a nightmare to follow. The instructions were not very user friendly at all, but my Kindle is at least protected now when I travel. I no longer have to worry about getting it scratched. And I did manage to save big bucks from buying a retail cover.