Monday, September 5, 2011
Work on the latest UFO
I think it was last Christmas at the guild party that Mel gave me the wonderful yellow/orange/brown fabric that I loved. It didn't take me long to find a pattern to use with it. I cut and sewed the pieced blocks, cut the large rectangle blocks where the applique would go, and fused one block. I put it in the drawer and here we are, over 3/4 of a year gone, and I finally remembered it. Now all the fusing is done and the middle part is sewn together. The next step is the border of little squares and rectangles. They are all cut, but that and the stitching around the applique will be for camp starting Thursday. Three whole days to work on UFO's, and I have 7 I'm taking. Let's hope for a productive time.