Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Update

Made it back home, though I miss Alaska already. The yard is mowed, flowers deadheaded, cat snuggled, laundry washed, FB and email caught up, most stuff put away. I think I need another nap. I'm way behind on my Block of the Week challenge. Lately, they have been posting 2 and 3 blocks a week. I'm not sure why a challenge labeled Block of the Week has suddenly been changed to BlockS of the Week, but I can't say I'm happy about it. I'm a little obsessive about keeping my projects up to date and had thought I could manage this one, even with a 17 day vacation, but now I'm many blocks behind and they just keep posting more. I'm very discouraged and am finding it hard to stay involved now. I am delighted how my Mystery Quilt challenge has only added one simple border this month so I can breathe easy on this one. I now have received a surprise Mystery Quilt challenge from my guild but I'm going to try to my best to keep up on this one for camp in September. I guess I'd better get my behind in gear and get off the computer so I can try to get all my tasks back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment