Monday, October 14, 2013

Am I a Quilter?

Lily Pad Quilting at http://lilypadquilting.blogspot.com has put out a call for discovering if you are a quilter. Pictures of your quilts are to put on your blog to prove you are a quilter. What do you think, do I pass? These are my bedrooms, sitting room, living room and Lane's man cave. Then there are my quilts done but not quilted or bound. Unfinished piecing projects. October and part of November customer quilts. And stash. Notice it's on both sides of the longarm machine. Scary, isn't it?

9 comments:

  1. LOL...yes I think you qualify! What I didn't see is a quilted wallhanging in your bathroom! ( yes I do have a one in my bathroom!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone could walk in and not realize that a very accomplished quilter lives there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work! And now I don't feel so alone with all my projects "in process" :-). Thanks for the peek in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by with a comment on our website!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you will pass with flying colours!! Don't quilts around the home just make it so darn cozy and inviting looking?? Love your quilty decorated house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your quilts and your flower wall hanging is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so guilty! ;D And your quilts are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a quilter -- of gorgeous quilts!

    ReplyDelete