Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Finish for the Mystery Quilt

December marks the end of the Mystery, Back to Square One by Judy Laquidara and Vicki Welsh. What a journey it has been and I am very excited to have finished it. Now I am trying to decide whether to start the new mystery starting in January. Quite a bit of stash was used up for this project and the only thing keeping from jumping right into the next mystery is that I don't have quite enough fabric for the background and I'm not sure I want to go out and buy almost 5 yards of fabric for it. It is to be somewhat of a sampler and that makes me want to give it a try. I'll think about it over Christmas. Meanwhile, here is the finished one for 2013.

5 comments:

  1. Your colors are beautiful! A very restful quilt. I also love the Hunter's Star quilt on your blog cover. Awesome! I'm in the same predicament with fabrics, too many on hand, but do I have enough of a couple colors. Judy's patterns are awesome, I have all 3 of her books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt turned out absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can easily use several fabrics for the background. If you want to talk about it, email me and I'll come up with some yardage requirements for all the sashing to be the same and you can go from there.

    ReplyDelete