Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ah, a Finish!

I finally finished this little baby. I wanted to get it done for the guild show in March because it was a challenge… my first piecing design. Jackie was a pattern designer and challenged us to try designing our own pattern. She gave us some guidelines and though this is really out of my box, it was kind of fun doing it "all by myself". I'm much better at coming up with quilting designs and am a lot more comfortable doing that. But something new never hurt anyone, right?

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous finish! Are you going to sell the pattern? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt it. I would take a lot of time writing out the instructions and making it look pretty and I can't even find time to to quilt a few little tops for me. Thank you for the ego boost, though.

    ReplyDelete