In spite of spending as much time outside in the lovely sunshine, I did get quite a bit done this weekend. I finally took time to quite a couple of pieces for me as well as do a bit of piecing. I quilted my Milkdud challenge and hopefully will get the binding, label, and sleeve on in time for the guild show on Saturday. I got my Mystery blocks done for the meeting the first of April, and I got the challenge done from the Rossville quilt shop. We were given a pack of 2.5 inch charms and had to come up with a quilt using them and only one other piece of fabric. I have many quilts to do for customers so didn't want to spend too much time on it. I just sewed the pieces together, stuck some pieces for flower petals on it, used a square to make a center, satin stitched and quilted. It only took a couple of hours so I felt pretty good about not wasting too much time.