Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2nd Quilt of the Week

I just couldn't wait until next week to show you this one. My friend, Mel, did the most amazing job of hand embroidering this wonderful Winter Wonderland. At first, we were going to do an all over swirly design and then I saw a quilt done similarly to the way I did this one. I showed her the pictures and said if she'd rather I do a complicated custom job, I would. I seemed to me that the quilt was just too well done and special to give it a simple design. She told me to go for it. I can't remember enjoying a quilting job as much as did this one.





3 comments:

  1. Viki, I love it!! Mel did a great job too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Just...wow!! The top was amazing by itself, but your quilting makes it spectacular!! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sooo wonderful! I only hope I can finish my quilt so you can quilt it!

    ReplyDelete