Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shipshewanna Here I Come!

I'm off for 4 days of bliss in Shipshewanna, a lovely Amish community with THREE of the most wonderful quilt shops I know. I'm looking forward to being with some old friends, some new friends, and hours spent trying to finish up some UFO's. I'll be looking for some fabric for a couple of backgrounds, one of which will go on an art quilt of a gingko tree and moon at night, one for the background of an art quilt of yellow poppies. I'm planning my exhibit to the Machine Quilter's Showcase in Kansas City this summer and have the background but am looking for that "Pow" second fabric. And then there is the occasional "jump off the shelf, no idea what to use it for" fabric I always manage to find but takes years to finish because I can never find the perfect pattern.

See you when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment