Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Corner Finished

I've done some more work on my Hunter's Star. One corner is almost finished leaving 3 more and 2 borders. I have a couple of border ideas but I think I'll need to draw up a few designs on my tablet to try them out. I also have to decide whether to put a fill in behind the feathers in those tiny spaces or leave as is. I'm also thinking maybe I don't like those corner feathers. They seem too small. I may take them out and do half feathers with no swirl. Most of all, I have to get my behind in gear as Friday, a customer is bringing me a pile of little art quilts to do so she can take them back to Germany with her.

1 comment:

  1. I think the corner feathers anchors the main quilt design very nicely the way they are. I laso love the way you use narrow lines together with your feathers, I'll try that next! You are an artist Viki, and hopefully you are also soon an artist with no eye trouble!

    ReplyDelete