Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I Kayak with the whales, then come home and fall apart from the simplest things.

If it isn't one thing, it's another! Slipped on a curb after church yesterday and twisted my ankle and now can't stand on it. I was in bed last night and asked Lane to put a walking stick I have over by the door so if I needed to get up in the night I could use it. He tossed it across the bed where it promptly landed on my ankle. The neighbors could have heard the scream. I decided to make a trip to the bathroom in the dark and a curtain rod that was propped up in the corner due to painting the bedroom, fell over and I got my good foot caught in it. In the process of falling down, the rod cut a big chunk out of my rump and bruised the good foot. This could be a great sitcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment