Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Mystery Continues

I just finished up March's Mystery clue and an entire week early, too. It's hard to wait to see how these blocks will be sent. December is so far away to see the reveal.

I fixed the boo boo in the BOM for Rossville and I am ready to satin stitch my sunflower down on my challenge from Rossville BOM club where we were given a pack of little 2 1/2 inch squares and challenged to make a quilt using only one other fabric. Hopefully, I'll get the mini quilt completed today.

I'm also quilting my Milkdud quilt. I'll be putting lots of pebbles in this one, haven't a clue as to what will go in the border, and I'm really struggling with what to put in that center circle. I don't think I want curved lines like the others, but really just don't know yet. Maybe after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment