Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What to Do with a Foot of Snow

Snow Dye! I've been wanting to snow dye all winter since we've had so much beautiful snow and finally took time away from quilting to give it a go. I dyed 3 yards of fabric, 2 workout tops for my daughter, and a spring dress. The color is quite a bit brighter than the pic. The sun is out and bright today, so I think all that light washed out the picture. I'm not complaining, though. It is a gorgeous day with the sun and all that blinding white snow. There is still a ton of snow and it will be melting away by the end of the week so may have to take time out to do more just in case we don't get any more. That, and pruning all my fruit trees that I haven't been able to get to, should keep me out of trouble for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment