Saturday, October 17, 2009

I went to the Rossville quilt shop today to look for some threads to quilt my Garden Maze top. I found these 3. I think I'll use the Isacord solid, shiny green to put leaves in the darker lattice and the Metallic green for leaves in the lighter green latice. I'm still torn about the batik, though. I have the copper metallic that might look cool or the same light green metallic that I will use in the lattice. Decisions, decisions! I've still got 42 customer quilts to do, so I've got plenty of time to make up my mind.



I'm taking a couple of classes in Ohio at Quiliting with Machines Thursday and Friday and there should be a great quilt show there, too, so maybe I'll get some inspiration there. I'll be taking a class from Sherry Rogers-Harrison on Advanced Formal Feathers and an IQ class. I love learning new stuff - just can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment